Thursday, December 20, 2012

Keep Calm and Brunch with Net-a-Porter


Documenting just got a little more exciting  ;)


Faux Leather Peplum top- South Moon Under, Trousers- Vintage, Feather Minaudiere- BCBG Maz Azria (gifted), Spike Necklace- Random jewelry store in NY, Shoes- Guess (via DSW), Notebook- Smythson (c/o Net-a-Porter)

I would have died a happy blogger had I just eaten that upside down chocolate ice cream cone fiesta (the actual name on Bibiana's brunch menu was something more sophisticated, but that's what it was to me!)---- I was thankful as a whole to spend time with some of my favorite local ladies and Net-a-Porter.  It felt like a mission accomplished that the successful designer e-tailer recognized that DC was "having a moment" in fashion and there are actually many women here that frequent their site (myself included, but all I can afford to do for now is drool). Excuse me while I get back to salivating admiring these...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your
    website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    my homepage: Winter Time Women Clothing And The Fashion Statement

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...