Thursday, April 12, 2012

Invasion of the Flower Snatchers


 We should start selling Jeffrey Campbells--- imagine all the shoe photography!


Denim Jacket- Thrifted/ DIY, Blouse and Suede skirt- Vintage (La Petite Marmoset), Clutch- Vintage (LPM here), Accessories- Mix of vintage, from Colombia, and Forever21, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell

All the azaleas have come out in our neighborhood--I would have to say this lilac-infused-with-pink-ish color is my favorite! (God, the pastel trend has even taken over my choice in flowers) Alas, they are not mine, this particular bush belongs to a neighbor down the street----decided to borrow it for this blog post. Can we just switch? I swear no one will notice me digging it up...
  
I dip-bleached this jacket the other day and am loving the end result! The only challenge is getting the bleach smell out (it takes a few washes which I am not willing to wait for/waste water on)... so I just smell intensly of Clorox right now. No amount of Victoria's Secret Heavenly is covering it up--hopefully this will serve another purpose, like keeping away mosquitos. And probably people.

Have you seen our "Supermercado" mini lookbook yet? It's bananas, literally!
Shop the looks here

8 comments:

  1. the flowers are gorgeous! and your bleached jacket is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are funky! www.eecuffs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey I`m watching u for a while! I like your blog and I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other! tell me what do you think, kisses :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL
    SHOES

    AMAZING
    COLOURS

    YOU ARE SUPER PRETTY

    LOVE
    YOUR
    HAIR

    ENJOY the EVENING

    You can check my H&M CONSCIOUS purchse in

    www.laviequo.com

    XOXO from MUNICH

    La Vie Quotidienne

    ReplyDelete
  5. want. your rings. and the jeffreys. like now. kthanksbye.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit is perfection. Love it all.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is great! love the colours of your outfits and the rest as well!! x

    http://stereotypicallyme-julie.blogspot.com/2012/04/reduce-it-to-max.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...